Head Split

«« scarification over old tattoo    Off Center Apadravya »»

Tuesday December 14th, 2010 @ 4:25 PM

Filed under: Extreme Mods

Dear BME,

Thank you for providing an online community for people interested in body modification. The information and images on your website are very helpful.

Currently I have a 8-gauge Reverse Prince Albert. I wish to split my penis glans from the tip to the fistula that has grown over the last 1.5years. My question is ” What is it like living with a split head? (Pissing, Sex)” and “Is it a bad idea to only split the glans half way?”.

Sincerely,

Elliott

Splitting the top side of the glans (as opposed tot he more common lower side split aka meatotomy) is a difficult procedure to perform as well as to heal. Just keep in mind, it is nowhere near as DIY friendly as the meatotomy. That being said, if done by an experienced practitioner there is no reason no to go for it, if you are so inclined.

As far as living with a split head, it’s not going to be too bothersome. In fact, I would guess this will be easier for urination then the reverse PA you currently have. As for sex, it’s generally considered enjoyable for the person with it and either enjoyable or not noticeable by their partner. As with any genital mod, it can be shocking to some more vanilla partners and quite possibly could be a deal breaker, but who wants to sleep with someone that dull anyhow?

Posted by Sean Philips | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

15 Responses to “Head Split”

1. Would love 2 have it done my whoie dick split in half tthen I’D HAVE 2 TO PLAY WITH OR B SUCKED OFF! I’m getting hard thinking bout it. Would also like 2 have my ball sack split too! Then I’d have 2 sets of genitals 2 show-off. Is there any way I could safely do it myself? Pain is not an issue because I love extreme CBT.

Ed on December 15th, 2010 at 6:25 am
  2. I have recently done this, I cut from the tip to top of reverse pa piercing about 10mm down

I used a snap off blade and crudly stopped the bleeding by heating the edges of the blade after the cut to slow the bleeding,
    Worked very well for me
    Healing was very quick, tender for a week and fully healed by the end of week 2.
    Pissing takes a little bit more care, sex is noticeably better for my self,

As it’s not full split down the head it doesn’t look to out of place,

Next step is to split it a bit further down

Simon on December 28th, 2010 at 8:17 pm
  3. Pee under water. If you have to bring bottles with you, do it. It will keep the sting and blood mess down.

Tori on December 28th, 2010 at 11:26 pm
  4. just the other day i added about 1/2 inch to my subincision, i used stainless steel medical shears & forceps, fully sterilized, and chemical cautery to stop excessive bleeding, i was careful to maintain sterility but tomorrow i will be going into see the doc about a uti despite research and extreme cleanliness. i guess what im trying to say is diy is risky, be careful, think things through and research fully

Gothik on January 13th, 2011 at 9:53 pm
  5. Hi, could’nt leave a new post the ’submit your question’ doesnt work for me! I have finished a full sub and now wish to continue ont head splitting. going to a practitioner is not an option for me and tbh I would not wish to take that path if i could. I just wondered if anyone had experiance in making this cut using a clamp and cut style? I appreciate there is alot of body to compress unlike the underside of the penis. any advice on reducing blood flow and cutting methods would be greatfully recieved.

thanks

oppuk on February 5th, 2011 at 10:56 am
  6. You have to take your head splitting as a project. I’ve been working on mine for years. I’ve almost got it done. I love they way it looks and feels. Urinating is no problem. Bleeding is easily controlled if you go slow with the process. I’ve found that the tissue in the head is mostly like a sponge. The head bleeds when cut but it’s mostly just oozing out not gushing. Besides, you want tit to bleed a little to cut down on chances of infection. A numbing agent is good to use to cut the pain. The numbing agent can be topical, just let it do it’s work first. I heard about head splitting when I was a kid and thought the idea was cool ever since.

Mij on May 29th, 2011 at 12:46 pm
  7. Helpful weblog

Adrienne Krieger on September 11th, 2011 at 9:22 am
  8. hi i started splitin my pinace 2 yr ago im doin it a little @ a time i use a split blade and to stop the blood i use black pepper

rosco on November 5th, 2011 at 11:36 am
  9. im thinkin right now ov splitin it some more

rosco on November 5th, 2011 at 11:37 am
  10. Hi.
    I had a standard Prince Albert when I was about age 17-18. Loved it…then at 21 I decided to stretch it out. So i done a lot of research and finally purchased two larger rings. The first one was fine,went in a treat with no problems,so after a few months I put the larger one in,which was a little painful at first,but got used to it. A month or so down the line my body rejected the new ring and started growing out. I decided to take it out and go back to the original ring, eventually taking it out altogether.
    I then had a Reverse Prince Albert done which I also loved, but a few months down the line it put pressure on the skin that was growing out from the old PA and eventually split my head in two on the underside (At which point I took RPA out). At first it didn’t bother me at all,rather sensitive but able to cope,but eventually it did get painful while having sex and eventually even oral and hand jobs where too! Oh and if that wasn’t enough,I had to sit down while pissing unless I wanted it all over my shoes!
    I finally got the courage to go to the doctors and see what they could do. They had to completley and utterly check me over before doing any surgery, which meant checking my bladder with a camera put down my urethra which knocked me about so much i felt like i’d just done 10 rounds with tyson.
    Anyways, finally had my fella stitched back up 4 weeks ago, spent 2 days in Hospital,put on a good few Kilos from sitting around,7 stitches (2 that dissolved before being healed) and a catheter bag in for 2 1/2 weeks…oh and I still can’t have sex for another 4 weeks until stitches have completely dissolved!
    All in all, if your gonna split your head, be 100% SURE you want it done, because its a lot of bloody hassle,time and effort to get it back the way it was…oh, and yes, i would get another PA, but maybe for my 40th Birthday (I’m 24 now), good few years to heal.

Mike on November 14th, 2011 at 1:35 pm
  11. My penis is tattooed,head cleved Prince Albert, 6 bearings,Ampalang,pierced scrotum…i love it so much

Kevin crowe on February 22nd, 2012 at 5:15 am
  12. Ijust cut about an 1/8″ at a time, let it heal then continue

matt on March 7th, 2012 at 12:51 am
  13. I just had a meatotomy done by a doctor and I think it is beautiful. I want to have it split in 1/2 now, but I know the doc will not do it. Where can I go to in my area? I live in HUDSON COUNTY, NEW JERSEY. Any help will be greatly appreciated oh and if you can tell me more or less how much it usully cost to have it done. So far what I read it is not painfull. lol I was worried about it when I had the meatotomy and I only had a s little stinging when I urinated. By the second morning I was jerking off already and by the weekend I tried sticking a 31 PRATT because I thought it looked like it wanted to close. To be honest i want to lick in between my own penis. lol but i can only readh the end. ha,ha,ha,ha

Marcos on July 27th, 2012 at 11:40 am
  14. I have a full subincision and a split head about the length Elliott was talking about. I really like the split head, but i also really miss having the weight at the end of my dick during sex. The weight of my PA allowed me to do things i couldn’t have normally done, and i will probably get another piercing at the end of my penis just for the weight during sex.

CalmLlama on September 5th, 2012 at 10:21 pm
  15. I had a pa for 9years and then cut where the pa was, Then worked on a partial sub and now have a head split. The feeling is awesome, and would recommend it for anyone

Grampareg on June 2nd, 2013 at 8:55 am