Urinating with a Prince Albert

«« Plugs made of casting resin    Quotations for tattoos »»

Friday September 17th, 2010 @ 7:55 AM

Filed under: Male Genital

I was considering having a PA done but my only concern is how i would go standing up, are there any ways/tricks to avoid it spraying?

Twist your (presumably flaccid) penis so the piercing is on top, lean into the urinal a bit, and hey presto! :D

Posted by Lori St.Leone | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

8 Responses to “Urinating with a Prince Albert”

1. what about a regular toilet? I have had the same question for a little while now too.

ben? on September 17th, 2010 at 8:16 am
  2. You can do the same thing as described above when using a reg toilet, sometimes you do get a random spray at like 90 degrees if your jewellery is sitting funny

Robofish on September 17th, 2010 at 5:44 pm
  3. Yup, flipping it works a treat with one, although when you get 2 PAs pissing standing up becomes a thing of the past.
    At least it did for me.

Mike on September 18th, 2010 at 11:03 am
  4. I dont use a ring, I use a curved barbell and I piss normally now, no more dribbling.

inkspot on November 15th, 2010 at 12:13 pm
  5. While jewelry is in, I’ve found that there’s little to do to prevent extra spraying. Urinals aren’t too much of a problem, but trying to pee in a normal toilet usually poses problem. I’ve stopped wearing mine altogether and just plug the hole with my finger, but some people told me they’ve had success pushing the ball of the jewelry up against the hole to plug it while they’re peeing. It didn’t work for me though.

dAvid on December 5th, 2010 at 6:17 am
  6. I dont have the problem of “spraying” as much as when your stream starts to slow down, it runs around the ring and between my legs. To me, it seems a little much to have to twist it each time. If im wearing the ring, then I basically have to stand over a toilet, and point straight down. If its the curved barbell, its not so much of a problem, like the previous poster stated, push the barbell up against the piercing doesnt seem to do anything but get pee all over your fingers.

Cameron on March 24th, 2011 at 9:55 am
  7. I’m a little late yo the discussion but I just pee in the bathroom sink:-) no spray or dribble down my legs

JLizzle on September 21st, 2011 at 10:28 am
  8. I havent hade alot of problems standing up. The piss goes strait, its just when the stream slows it drops a little, then i lean a littlecloser to the toilet and it catches the rest.

Mitch on January 30th, 2012 at 5:59 am