Foreskin mod

«« Piercings Wont Heal!!    Stretching second lobe piercing »»

Sunday October 18th, 2009 @ 2:53 PM

Filed under: Surgical

So I am an uncircumcised male and I have been giving thought to getting cut. That said I don’t want to turn this into a cut vs. uncut argument, I’ve done my research and made up my own mind.

Now I had this idea of instead of removing the foreskin to just modify it, and if I don’t like the results I can just remove it completely. The concept I want to try is to cut the foreskin lengthwise into strips. The idea is that it will create a sort of french tickler with the skin.

I am looking for any advice on this. Is this a doable mod? What issues may I come up against? Has this or something like this been done before?

Based on how a foreskin moves and changes and spreads out with the the erectile tendancies of the penis, I’d think cutting your foreskin into strips - (like a fringe? I’m envisioning penis tassles..) - wouldn’t work.
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong. And send pictures! :P

Posted by Lexci Million | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

7 Responses to “Foreskin mod”

1. That sounds hilarious. I hope he goes through with it and posts pictures. Might be fun for his sexual partner…

Xenobiologista on October 28th, 2009 at 7:42 am
  2. Is IAM moddoctor still kicking around? If so he’d be well worth tracking down. Anyhow, I’m a little more skeptical than Lexci on this one.

I’m not a doctor, but as I understand adult circumcision is a significantly bigger deal than as an infant, and generally requires stitches and/or cauterisation. Remember circumcision involves removal of 1/3-1/2 of the shaft skin. Hence, unless you can think of some way to stitch the foreskin in place to avoid complete retraction, any “slits” will open directly onto the shaft flesh, which at best would likely lead to visible scarring or possible infection during healing, and at worst severe shaft scarring can lead to erectile dysfunction and other nastiness.

Again, I don’t claim to be an authority, but I’d tread very carefully. Untested (heavy) body mods are risky enough, but we’re talking about function of your junk here. Don’t let anybody tell you it “sounds safe enough, can’t hurt to try” just because they want to see something cool and new, especially if they have no medical experience. Piercers and cutters don’t count. Xeno and I are both research life scientists, we don’t count. Try and find an understanding doctor, online or off.

redeye on November 3rd, 2009 at 3:20 am
  3. I think the strips would just shrivel because of blood flow being cut off. {depending in the size,like, how many? the fewer the better maybe.} I have stretched a new foreskin. It takes a lot of weight and time. The penis skin is very elastic, and when weights are removed, returns significantly.

Gerry Umbach on November 22nd, 2009 at 3:35 am
  4. Circumcision is a tad extreme, for an adult- and you’ll be missing those 20 square inches of skin, should you go ahead with it.

There are other options- for example- I’m uncut, and recently got a frenum piercing (5/8″, 10 ga. curved barbell with 5/16″ balls) very close to the head of my penis. It has permanently retracted my foreskin- so I get the cleanliness benefits of circumcision, without the loss of all of that skin tissue & nerves.

NeoLaudinum on December 18th, 2009 at 1:33 pm
  5. Circumcision is somewhat extreme.

i have a reverse PA, and for years have kept the foreskin back.
    partly for cleanliness, and partly for comfort. with the skin over the ring, it rubs badly in my jeans.

try just having the skin pulled back.
    (it’s a whole new range of pleasurable sensations)

michaelsp on May 2nd, 2010 at 7:29 pm
  6. I had a 12g straight barbell piercing through my frenum a week ago Sat.
    So far , I love it I am constantly aware of it, and so far it keeps my foreskin behind the head. My question, I want a continuous ring underneath the head and through the frenum, thick enough to keep the foreskin retracted, my piercer saws she will not install a permanent continuous ring, why?
    she says everone who has had a ring comes back to have it removed or only wears it for “special occasions” Why?

Nut free on March 19th, 2011 at 3:20 pm
  7. I have for years wanted to have my foreskin have four holes at the four
    Directions punched and eyelets put in so I could put a ping pong ball inside and lace it shut so that EVERYTIME I piss it would spin the ball and rub my dick head. I now have a surgeon who wants to slowly increase the balls including a Tebitan Buddhist Temple Ball so he can increase the number of holes and lace it up like a loggers boot. EVENTUALLY HE WILL CUT IT OFF FOR A TROPHY.

WRITE PRIVATE IF YOU LIKE: