Prince Albert Piercing

«« Does laser hair removal interfere with a genital piercing?    MY TONGUE RiNG SHOULD i TAKE iT OUT?? »»

Monday August 10th, 2009 @ 5:11 PM

Filed under: Male Genital

How long after getting a Prince Albert is it safe to masturbate?

The longer you can wait it out, the better…
That said, if you must, just be mindful of the piercing. Obviously tugging at the jewelry in a fresh wound is something you’d want to avoid doing until the piercing is healed. If you can rub one out without snagging the jewelry, have at ‘er! If it hurts, stop doing it.

Avoid using lubricants that can get into the piercing and irritate it and it’s probably not a good idea to get any saliva around the piercing either.
Give it a good rinse out with warm water when you’re…erm…finished.

Posted by Lexci Million | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

9 Responses to “Prince Albert Piercing”

1. the first orgasm after my PA was about a week later. it was one of the best of my life!

toptech on October 10th, 2009 at 4:48 pm
  2. I made the mistake of getting a PA “in time for” my birthday.
    If you are getting it done in advance of an event, give yourself more than two weeks if you want to actually enjoy it.

Garrie on December 29th, 2009 at 5:22 am
  3. Actually this might make you squirm, but my own experience is that I got my PA, and was so excited by it that day (after a two hour lecture in the afternoon)I had to masturbate that night. It felt a bit painful but was also very exciting. I am a total clean freak and soaked it in salt water as directed. I did make a special effort to ensure that everything was well washed, and have continued the same care.

I believe in starting as you mean to continue.

I have never had any problems with my PA, the main thing is to get everything clean once the deed is done. I can’t imagine that I am the only guy who found the pain even more exciting than expected. Nothing bad has resulted from giving my penis attention. The best thing was to get to a thicker ring after the intial piercing healed up, once you avoid the cheese cutter effect, the pleasure increases massively.

I have since become a great fan of my tribal dream ring (7mm thick, 12 mm internal diameter).

steve on February 24th, 2011 at 1:28 am
  4. I def agree with #1, I did that with my first (curved barbell) with slight tenderness. Then I joined the army so i had to take it out for basic, let it heal, then pierced it again after I got out, (ring) that hurt… alot. So I would have to go with #1 for curved barbell, and #2 for ring.

Cameron on March 24th, 2011 at 10:06 am
  5. I find that KY makes a sensitive jelly that’s nonscented and works wonders. My wife likes it because it makes getting me and the ring into her with little problem, and it doesn’t make me itch afterwards. Avoid warming and tingling lubes - to me they suck when it inevitably winds up in your urethra during the deed and it starts doing its thing.

gabriel on November 2nd, 2011 at 11:15 pm
  6. Does PA increase your pleasure when masterbating?
    If so from 1 to 10 with 1 being none and 10 being great would you state it increased the bang.

Tim on March 9th, 2013 at 9:30 pm
  7. Responding to #6:
    10.5

Mixedboiswag on March 25th, 2013 at 2:50 am
  8. Do you have to be hard to get a pa

Brian on March 30th, 2013 at 2:38 am
  9. @ Number 8.

No. I would imagine that would be bad in fact. The piercer should know what diameter size to give you. I was scared that the my first erection would be super painful, but I actually didn’t even notice it.

Anyways, I would be surprised if you would mentally be able to get hard at the piercing either. It’s definitely a mind f*ck even if you’re excited to get it.

Aaron on August 4th, 2013 at 1:38 pm