Female Genital Bisection

«« microdermals or surface bars?    Sternum piercing while taking pills? »»

Sunday July 12th, 2009 @ 2:18 AM

Filed under: Extreme

I’m already rather modded from my chest down. I see all these photos of guys who’ve had their penis bisected, and I decided I want that! I want to bisect my clitoris (not my hood), it certainly has adequate size. However, upon trying to research bisection of the clitoris, all I can find is stuff about hood splitting, and african FGM. I guess it would be more like a meatotomy.

Has female clitoris splitting happened, or would it be unprecidented? I’m assuming its possible due to the great similarities between the clitoris and the penis. Is there any reason it isn’t possible? If not, is there anywhere I can read about it, or contact any body mod professionals who would be willing to perform th procedure?

Thanks

As much as I’m a true believer in the adage “there’s nothing new under the sun”… I’ve never seen a bisected clitoris nor have I heard of a bisection being performed.

There is no reason it’s not possible anatomy depending.

As to the who… Contact me privately via shawn@scarwars.net. Some things don’t need to be posted all over the internet.

Posted by Shawn Porter | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

5 Responses to “Female Genital Bisection”

1. Unless my memory totally betrays me (or I am imagining things), I think there is a clitoral bisection briefly featured in “Flesh & Blood”, the Steve Hayworth docu. The woman who shows hers off there actually talks about keeping the two parts of her modded clit separated with a piece of cloth during healing, in order to prevent them growing back together.

nina on July 17th, 2009 at 6:00 pm
  2. nope that was a hood split great movie none the less. cant believe steve whipped out his penis to prove its as thick as his wrist

bob on July 18th, 2009 at 10:23 pm
  3. that was a hood splitting

Mikenite on July 18th, 2009 at 11:47 pm
  4. Being a male, you can take what I say with a grain of salt! But I have read about this and someone’s advice (not mine) was that because the clitoris is so small that once split, he two halves may not get enough blood supply to survive and will eventually go necrotic and black. Something to research!

shaky on March 7th, 2012 at 2:40 am
  5. On the blood flow comment, I’d agree that’s an issue. Perhaps start with as high of a piercing as can be managed and use pressure tests (pressing against each side of the bar) to see if both sides have good blood flow. The worry is that capilary loops send blood down one side and up the other.

neeve on July 3rd, 2012 at 11:17 am