meatotomy

«« Shaft Piercings vs Dermal Anchors    retainer for Apadravya »»

Wednesday July 16th, 2008 @ 10:54 PM

Filed under: Male Genital

Let see here I have been reading on meatotomys for a while now and I realize how much I am in love with them,

I am living in the panama city area of florida and dont know where to go for this prosedure, my quistion is whether or not I should go to a urologist?

and if yes how do I bring that up?

and if not where do I go, I am totally for DIY procedures but am too much of a panzy to do that myself,

HELP ME OUT GUYS!

Most urologist would scoff at this procedure and claim it goes against there oath. Piercers are notoriously against DIY, but I support it if done safely. A meato using the old school clamp method is very simple to perform on oneself. I did mine in the living room of another QOD staff members living room with his guidance a long, long time ago and it was a defining moment in my venture into heavy modifications. Since then I have helped dozens of other perform this on themselves and feel if done with a bit of common sense it is a good rite of passage.

Posted by Sean Philips | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

6 Responses to “meatotomy”

1. im quite serious about having this done,
    if you could please contact me,
    please feel free to point me in the right direction
    belmonte.ashley@yahoo.com

belmonte_18 on July 17th, 2008 at 1:08 am
  2. i had the procedure to alleviate a blocked urethra.

worked great though i must sit to urinate now due to spray..

good luck to u

meatotomy on April 4th, 2009 at 7:16 pm
  3. Do it yourself…I did and although there was some bleeding…it stopped after 5 minutes. You might want to consider a subincision after you do your meatotomy? Although I have to sit to pee…I like the “cut”. Also you might think about cutting your piss slit down to where you start your meatotomy.
    Mike

Mike Coleman on March 26th, 2010 at 1:05 am
  4. Hi bro. I am in the exact same predicament as you are. I have a urethral blockage near the tip of my penis and no urologist was able to help me as they said it doesnt exist but I know it does even though they claim it doesnt. Im thinking of doing a meatotomy or something to get rid of this dibilitating condition that effects my life a lot. But just watching the procudure on the internet gives me goosebumps to do it imagining the pain I would face doing it. Especially that Im not a doctor and when I had those little q-tips being stuck in my peehole for STDs was incredibly painfull especially after trying to urinate. UGhh! What a cursed condition this is… I guess I just need to get the right tools and man up and get it over with!

Baba on May 31st, 2010 at 3:03 pm
  5. I did my own 15yrs ago. No probs,good luck.

paul on June 20th, 2010 at 7:35 am
  6. Can someone send me a how to for s meatotomy using the clamp method. I currently have a 2 gauge pa and am strongly considering the split

Rich hatswell on September 19th, 2011 at 8:12 pm