Clone-A-Willy Kits

«« Nostril Piercing Question    It doesn’t seem to heal »»

Saturday April 26th, 2008 @ 1:50 AM

Filed under: Male Genital

My wife and I got Clone-A-Willy and Clone-A-Pussy kits for our anniversary this year. Basically, it is a kit that lets you make a mold of your genitals and then make copies from that. My wife and I are both pierced - she has a VCH and I have an apadravya. The FAQ from the company suggests removing all piercings before using the kit, but what’s the point of doing it without the piercings? Has anyone had any experience with these kits and know whether it is dangerous to use them with piercings in?

I have no experience with these sorts of things whatsoever, but I have to say, I’m DYING to read any experiences people will post in the comments. So bring it on, readers!

And what is the point of these kits, anyway? Is it to make personalised sex toys? Interesting sculptures or paperweights? What do you do with the resulting clone of your tackle?

Posted by Lori St.Leone | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

17 Responses to “Clone-A-Willy Kits”

1. People use the clone-a-willy and clone-a-pussy kits to create personalised sex toys. You can also buy chocolate kits where you can make chocolate willies!

Dimruthien on April 26th, 2008 at 3:02 am
  2. The clone-a-willy kit I can see as a sex toy, but the clone-a-pussy? That’s what confused me.

Lori St.Leone on April 26th, 2008 at 3:10 am
  3. I think you make them like a fleshlight. I dunno, I’ve never really looking into them =P

Dimruthien on April 26th, 2008 at 3:14 am
  4. Depending on the material used you could potentially add the piercings onto the clone later with actual jewellery. I think that this would actually be more realistic than just a copy of the shape of the jewellery.

Nico on April 26th, 2008 at 3:15 am
  5. i’ve used one of these kits. aside from being extremely difficult to make the mold (the molding stuff hardens SUPER FUCKING FAST. Seriously, the instructions suck. Mix quick (10-15 seconds) and then pour it in and get your wang in there! anyhow, nope, if your piercings are well healed, this won’t effect them at all. You might get a little residue of the molding on your jewelry, but it’s nothing a shower can’t take care of.

cellfire on April 26th, 2008 at 2:46 pm
  6. Would you be able to get your anatomy out of there afterwards? Presumably, if you’re pierced with a ring, the molding stuff would harden around the ring and trap you in there.

meep_meep on April 26th, 2008 at 6:04 pm
  7. A shop I used to go to used to use these kits to do a trial run of a piercing, to see how it looked, and if the partner enjoyed it. And they would use them to help with custom jewelry, too.

Beardyface on April 26th, 2008 at 6:58 pm
  8. Whaaat!? lol!

Dimruthien on April 27th, 2008 at 12:24 am
  9. Why not do the casting, then drill holes to correspond with the piercing and put jewellery in? I think that’d be cooler than casting the jewellery anyway.

spookshow_baby_79 on April 28th, 2008 at 8:55 am
  10. ummm why not get a softer dildo and then put the jewelry through in the proper place? You can get silicone ones that are very lifelike these days.

Sarah on May 4th, 2008 at 4:47 pm
  11. Sarah, the point is to clone one’s OWN bone, not to have an especially lifelike dildo. I think it’s meant to be like having your sweetie there when you’re actually miles apart.

Meredith on May 25th, 2008 at 3:55 pm
  12. Aw that’s kinda cuuute X) I want a kit of both!! Hahaha..

honeybbQangel on July 7th, 2008 at 1:09 am
  13. No piercings here yet, but I do want to put some on my clones. The 2nd time it came out amazing. And so did the 3rd clone which was glow-in-the-dark. The 1st I didn’t pay attention on the directions and the mold hardened before I got inside. I was pissed, but it was my bad.

ADVICE:
    - Read the directions before you start because timing is critical for a gorgeous boner!
    - 2min timer starts from the moment you pour water into powder, so be ready with the hardon.
    - mix the rubber as best as you can, but don’t beat it like eggs. just stir very well if you want your copy to last.

Don’t worry if you screw up. Save the extra parts and get just the mold powder from their website: http://www.cloneawilly.com

logan on July 10th, 2008 at 4:05 pm
  14. you cant make a copy of your piercings.

if anyones taken a sculpture class they would see. youre making a mold before you make the actual thing. if you leave your jewelry in the mold will form like a bubble around it instead of a copy of your ring, or maybe something that could be a ring but it will never look the same. then when you fill the mold your left with this weird looking shape thing where your jewelry was. i know this cause there is a similar type of thing used for custom ear plugs, and it was a huge pain working around my piercings. better to take them out and pierce the copy after. besides it will look and feel so much more realistic that way ;)

RachelStevens on November 26th, 2008 at 2:54 pm
  15. does anyone no if lowering the temperature of the water helps as this stuff goes off well before what the instructions say, got some more powder but we dont want that to be a waste as well.

tony walden on August 22nd, 2009 at 5:35 am
  16. If you lower the temperature it hardens more slowly. My husband and I did the same thing and had to buy more molding. We lowered the temp by ten degrees and worked nicely. So instead of 98 go 88.

MaidenOfMischief on September 21st, 2009 at 11:58 pm
  17. Totally do it without the jewlery, then buy the rings/barbells, and pierce the clone!

You’ll have to clean them carefully after use, but you’ll have a real, metal piercing in there!!

Brian on May 13th, 2013 at 2:22 pm